THE INDUSTRIAL PARKS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
The Ethiopian Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) was established in 2014, as one of the public enterprise. Inspired from the full support of government, IPDC is becoming an engine of rapid industrialization that nurture manufacturing industries, to accelerate economic transformation, promote and attract both domestic and foreign investors.
To activate both pre and post investment servicing, it avails serviced industrial land, pre-built sheds equipped with all-encompassing utilities and infrastructural facilities that fit international standards, with no compromise on workers’ security and environmental safety.
Indeed, it is important to note, that IPDC, in collaboration Ethiopian Investment commission and Ethiopian Revenue and Custom Authority and more institutions provides one-stop-shop service for investors investing in designated industrial parks.
Mission: committed to boost industrial parks development through the highest standards of professionalism; to drive industrialization, promote exports, create employment opportunities thereby the country’s development goal will achieve the middle-income status.
Vision: To be an innovative and leading eco-industrial parks developer and operator in Africa by 2025.
- Highest level of integrity and professionalism;
- Learning organization;
- Concern to the environment;
- Effective and efficiency
- Customer satisfaction.
- Develop and administer Industrial Parks, lease developed land and lease and transfer, through sale, constructions thereon;
- Prepare detailed national Industrial Parks Master plan based on the national special Master plan, and serve as the industrial park land bank in accordance with the agreements concluded with regional governments;
- In collaboration with the concerned bodies, ensure that necessary infrastructure is accessible to Industrial Park developers;
- Outsource, though management contracts, when it is deemed necessary, the management of Industrial Parks;
- Promote extensively the benefits of Industrial Parks and thereby attract investors to the parks;
- In line with directives and policy guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, sell and pledge bonds and negotiate and sign loan agreement with local and international financial sources; and
- Engage in other related activities necessaries for the attainment of its purposes.
IPDC ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE